StoryBird!

 

     StoryBird is an application where students of all ages can create digital stories and develop their skills such as writing, creative thinking, imagination, problem understanding and problem solving.

As an initial step, you are supposed to choose your account type either individually or as an educator. After signing up, you get a verification code to activate your account.

Then, after logging in, you encounter with the main page which includes headings of 'You, Challenge, Read, and Write'. Each of them has various subtitles.

The "Write" category constitutes of Picture book, Longform story, Comics, Flash fictions, and Poetry.

I decided to create my own picture book that appealled to my sense. I didn't have difficulty in creating a storybook since everything was clear with the instructions.
To be honest, I didn't expect to enjoy that much, it did really meet my expectations from all sides.


Without further ado, you can reach my picture book from the link given below :')

https://storybird.com/picture-book/lily-white-cat












Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

SAMR and TPACK Models with Miro!

Sutori: Prepare Impressive Presentations!

Telecollaboration: I've Experienced Virtual Exchange!