SAMR and TPACK Models with Miro!

            Hello, everyone! I hope everything is going smoothly. Today I'm here for you to prime you about SAMR and TPACK models. I can sincerely feel that you all steamed up over learning these concepts. Then, no use in waiting. Let's get started! 

           Before starting I would like the mention about the program that I utilized while preparing my mind map. It's called Miro. Miro is the online whiteboard platform that helps you co-create and bring meetings to life. It provides an engaging intuitive, in-person collobaration experience with multiple options.To be honest, since it was the first time that I made use of it, I had difficulty in adapting the process a little bit at first sight. However, through video and my own experience, I got used to it later. It was really a good experience for me!

 
  SAMR MODEL: 



       It is a framework conjured by Dr.Ruben Puentedura. It basically consists of four different degrees of classroom technology. In this context, SMAR stands for Substitution Augmentation Modification and Redefinition. We can say that its' fundamental goal is to personalize learning and assist students to visualize complicated concepts. Here down below I created a mind map for you to show how different concepts are related and make you gain an overall perspective over these two models. You can just click the link to reach it (':

 https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVO8PrtMs=/ 


       TPACK MODEL: 



       
 It was founded by Punya Mishra and Matthew J.Koehler in 2006. The letters stands for Technology Pedagogical Content Knowledge Framework. This model outlines how content and pedagogy must form the foundation for any effective educational technology integration. In this model, specific technological tools are used to instruct and guide students toward a better understanding of the subject matter. In this context, I prepared a mind map relevant to this model. Hope y'all enjoy it. Here is the link below;


 https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVO8P431g=/


For more information, you can visit the link below:

https://youtu.be/lDV2oyAgu9Y


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Sutori: Prepare Impressive Presentations!

Telecollaboration: I've Experienced Virtual Exchange!