My Certificate!

 Hello, everybody! Today I would like to share my certificate on 'Virtual reality for SMEs' with you.

I'm really interested in virtual reality and I did even attend a virtual reality exhibition last week at the Gazhane Museum in Istanbul. It was one of the most fascinating activities that I have ever experienced. Therefore, since I also did wonder how VR is applied in business life, I decided to take an online course and got this certificate (':

You can verify it with the QR code given!

Here is also the link of my certificate ;

file:///C:/Users/gulsu/Downloads/KOB%C4%B0%E2%80%99ler_%C4%B0%C3%A7in_Sanal_Ger%C3%A7eklik-Sertifika_244908.pdf


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

SAMR and TPACK Models with Miro!

Sutori: Prepare Impressive Presentations!

Telecollaboration: I've Experienced Virtual Exchange!