Pear Deck: Make Your Slides Enjoyable!

 

       Hello, my all precious readers! Hope y'all doing great.

      Today I'm here to introduce you a platform which is called "Pear Deck".  We can basically define it as the  web platform where you can conduct productive lessons with your students during the online education period by preparing online lessons.


Through preparing interactive slides with Pear Deck, lessons can be more enjoyable both for teacher and students. Besides, it allows students to mark on the slide while teacher presenting the course which takes place of course under the control of the instructor. In this way, virtual teaching can turn from a boring lesson in which only the teacher controls to a more vivid and effective way.

You have the chance of signing up with both your Google and Microsoft account. I chose to log in with my Google account. Then to set up my accounti, I was supposed to select my account type which included the options of teacher, student, and etc. After that, I did fill in post code and school. After all these steps, you will be able to create an account successfully.

With the platform, you have the options of creating a Pear Deck lesson, launching a quick prompt and Flashcard factory. You can also present a file from your Google drive account.

It looks like this platform is one of the most enjoyable way of creating a vivid, interactive, effective environment for both students and instructors.


You may watch the video below for more information;

https://youtu.be/9PJgsa-fnmA



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

SAMR and TPACK Models with Miro!

Sutori: Prepare Impressive Presentations!

Telecollaboration: I've Experienced Virtual Exchange!