EDMODO!

 

Edmodo is a virtual classroom application where teachers and students come together in an online environment, share materials, and do online exercises.
With the Edmodo application, students and teachers, as well as parents, can closely follow their classroom work.

Teachers can add their students in this online platform, lecture, design activities, share materials, give assignments and put a due date on them, make announcements, hold online exams and so many other things. It offers educators opportunities to collaborate with teachers, students, and parents in education.

To be able to create an account on Edmodo, you should firstly choose the account type which includes the options of "Teacher, Student, and Family". Then, you receive a verification code to activate your account.

Since I wanted to create an online class, I did sign up as a teacher. I was required to fill the blanks to complete my process. These were about my class name, the ingredients of it, an overall information about my lecture, and my target group. After that, I was provided with a code to share with my students as well as teachers.

It was really a satisfying experience for me in regard to reflecting on my teaching career later on as it does not only facilitate learning and teaching but provide an online collaboration for both teachers and students.


Here is my Edmodo class link:

https://new.edmodo.com/classes

You can also enroll in my Edmodo class via this code: NSHCU9






Here, you can utilize this video for further information :')







Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

SAMR and TPACK Models with Miro!

Sutori: Prepare Impressive Presentations!

Telecollaboration: I've Experienced Virtual Exchange!