VIRTUAL REALITY: A Completely Virtual World!

 

   
    Hello, my all gracious readers! I'm again pretty happy to be here with you!As you may guess from the picture on the left side, today I'm going to mention Virtual Reality. 

We can say that Virtual Reality refers to technologies that use VR headsets to produce sounds, images and other sensations that replicate a real environment or create an imaginary world. Therefore, sincerely, we can state that VR enables users to be immersed in a completely virtual world created by a computer.

     The artificial environment is created in such a way that users are convinced to be out of the real world and they enjoy the interesting side of the virtual world. Besides, VR has numerous usage of areas such as entertainment, education, advertising, promotions, industry, history, art, and so on.


      Since I was interested in Virtual Reality, I did take an online course relevant to VR and get a certificate. Moreover, I had the chance to experience it with its gorgeous glasses in a museum of Istanbul. It was related to the overall picture of seasons in different parts of Turkey. When you move one step further, you turned up in a different season with the general characteristics of this season. It was like I was totally disabled from the real world and immersed in a Virtual world. In this regard, it was one of the most enjoyable experience that I have ever had!


Here you can watch the video below for more information;












Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

SAMR and TPACK Models with Miro!

Sutori: Prepare Impressive Presentations!

Telecollaboration: I've Experienced Virtual Exchange!